16 December 2016

pinned

I don't know what's wrong with this spider plant that is always falling over. I am getting tired of looking at it. Its offspring upstairs on top of my bookcase has nice form, but I don't know if this one will ever recover. I have already once repotted it trying to reposition the plant- have also relocated it, and cut back on watering. I think maybe it is time to let this one go. Since moving it to the mantlepiece, some leaves in center have started standing upright, but it looks funny like the plant has two antennae.
Its offspring upstairs has several babies of its own dangling on their runners, I have cut and given some to my daughter, and this one is sporting some babies too. I decided to pin them down in small pots (seen in front here) and when they root, make a decision to keep this mother plant or not.

It just looks so sad all the time.

No comments: