20 November 2013

shuffling

Moving plants around, to make more counter space. I've put the microwave on top of a free-standing side cupboard, and atop that the Aloe Vera (now starting to stand more upright)
and the Ponytail Palm
together
The Boston Fern has taken the palm's place on the little bookshelf. I really like how it looks here! It has a real presence in the room.
I've also moved my Spider Plants from their high spot atop the kitchen cupboards to two different nooks in lower light- one on this cute corner triangular shelf (my two-year-old insisted on being in the picture)
and the other shares my dressertop space with the larger Pothos.
They were looking very pale and ghostly, so I think were still getting too much light in the kitchen. I didn't notice it until I lifted them down for watering last week.

No comments: