16 March 2013

resettling

plants into new containers/soil yet again. I took this bunch of houseplants and tried to make them all happier. Well, not all houseplants- there's some green Onion seedlings and mini Roses in there.
The Palms all got repotted into a lighter soil mix. I hope this is the last time I do that to them. This is the full collection of parlor palms I have now, minus one little pot of three that already had the better soil.
The baby Green Onions got moved out of their seedling tray.
I have also divided up and repotted the little Roses, which were four together. They look very well and are doing better now that I put them outside every day- last night they stayed out overnight for the first time. I think they're a lot happier outside and in their own spaces- have quit dropping yellowed lower leaves. (The last one pictured in the little red pot is in the original pot that all four plants occupied before!)

No comments: